Sunday, March 30, 2014

I Just Got Free Paint!!

I've been doing a lot of promoting for a bulk paint manufacturer I deal with, namely this "Simple Sculptural Rose" online video course I made that over 2100 people have now signed up to. I was down to my last bit of thick paint, and when ordering more when I was told my order would be at no charge in appreciation. WOW! That was about $50 worth too!





Incredible, so I wanted to pass this on to my collectors, and decided to take $50 dollars off your order of one of these 3 paintings below. This sale is now over and painting links are re-routed to my new Xanadu Studios gallery. To see what paintings are still available, click here.



3D Starfish


11x14








Recessed Coral


10x15





3D Under the Sea


11x14







If you decide on a purchase, you will have some very unique three dimensional art to show off. The bright colors will certainly add more happy energy to your home and brighten up your space.

Ruth







No comments:

Post a Comment