Friday, March 28, 2014

Horse Paints Abstract Paintings

Horse copy-cat's girl painting fence & literally paints famous paintings known world wide:





How the horse got started painting (I know, huh): 

artistisahorse.com/facts





~~~~
My question is: Could the trauma have been removed from the horse's life in order for it to still form the bond with the girl that made these paintings? 

I say we don't need pain in order to appreciate, yet many still argue you need the contrast to compare. 

I say this world started out with happiness, garden peace, & paradise by a divine substance where pain was unneeded to live happily, regardless of the outcome we know. What do you still think? 

I found this story while sifting through the categories for my art that now appears at this new Xanadu Studios Gallery online. Apparently, the artists here are among the very unique, including a horse.



No comments:

Post a Comment